▸ mooncakess ... ♬
Saturday, September 17, 2011
♥ posted at: @11:19:00 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


My blog is so dead..
GUESS WHAT?!
I made mooncakes..

The lotus paste with some pine nuts.

No comment on how it taste like. Cause i dont like mooncake AT ALL. So all taste not so nice to me.

THENTHENTHEN....

i made french nail for Gladys. She accidentally touch it, so there's a bit of imperfection. I was too too too lazy to remove and apply it again, so i touch up with some little flowers :D

And i bought a crack polish from TheFaceShop.

AND..

During lantern festival, i went to ikea with Amelia and Yiting. I bought a BIG mirror and some kitchen wares. After that, we met up again at night to play fireworks. I dint play tho, i watched them play. JUST LIKE KIDS.

The two kids fighting over the phone because of UNGLAM PHOTOS. I caught the both of you :D

Yesterday, i met up with Amelia at westmall to cut my hair. YES, it got shorter! DUH! But i kinda not like it or not used to it. *chillchill* My hair grow fast. *calmdown*

I've just returned from JB with lotsa stuff. I bought some wall stickers. I pasted it on my wall and wardrobe. LOVE IT ;D I bought myself a pair of high cut shoe? sneakers? Love it TOO!

Im too tired.. So, i'll just stop here! CIAO!


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011